This is a very healthy seed also known by the name “canary seed”. People usually use it to feed their birds, but it can also be consumed by humans because it contains high amounts of amino acids and enzymes that are extremely beneficial for the human body.
This seed also contains high amounts of the lipase enzyme, which is extremely beneficial for the digestion process. It has the ability to break down the fat cells, so they can be absorbed quickly through the intestines. This enzyme also has a very high nutritional value and it serves really good in reducing the symptoms of indigestion and celiac disease.
Birdseed – Nutritional Facts and Health Benefits:
- It has the ability to recharge enzymes
- The protein amount and type found in birdseed are very easy to digest and less harmful for the human body
- This seed contains different types of vegetable proteins
- It’s an extremely powerful antioxidant, which is very useful in slowing down the aging process and tightening your skin
- It can regenerate the pancreas and helps to eradicate diabetes in a really short time
- The enzymes which can be found in these seeds are just like a natural remedy. They are very useful in reducing the swelling of internal organs, like: kidneys, liver and pancreas
- This seed helps to prevent atherosclerosis
- It’s also very useful in recharging the kidney enzymes and to eliminate the excess of fluids from the human body
- It’s refreshing
- It’s really effective in treating hypertension
- It can help with gastritis, stomach ulcers, gout, edema
- It can also help in obesity, swollen abdomen
- This seed works great against cellulite
- It can remove cirrhosis by increasing the number of hepatocytes in the liver. This can also help in reducing the inflammation, too.
- The lipase enzyme found in this seed is very useful in cleaning the fats which are very harmful to the veins
- This seed is a great appetizer
- It contains emollient properties
- It contributes to the abdominal toning
- This seed helps to burn fat and reduce the cholesterol levels, so it’s an excellent choice for people who want to lose weight faster or to lower their cholesterol levels (LDL)
- It’s excellent for kidney problems and treating bladder issues, because it kills the bacteria in the urinary tract.
Milk Birdseed – RECIPE:
Soak 5 tablespoons of birdseed in water and leave them overnight. Strain the water in the morning and put the soaked birdseed into a blender. Add some soy milk or fruit if you wish and blend. You can also add some honey, but never add sugar! This birdseed milk is really nutritious and it’s an excellent energy drink to start the day and a great way to end it. Drink it warm at night time.
As we already stated, this seed can provide many health benefits. Try including it into your nutrition as soon as possible! You’ll notice the results in no time!
You can follow us on Facebook here.