Check out these amazing exercises which will help you eliminate stomach fat and fortify your abs.
- Plank – place yourself on your hands and knees, contracting the back muscles and the gut. The lower arms need to be dropped and the legs expanded out. Wind up lying on the feet chunk. Keep your hips up, straight back, and unwind your neck, holding that for 30 seconds and then returning to the starting position. You should gradually increase the time, start with 15 seconds with 3 sets per day and include five seconds more each day. With his exercise you will be able to work your legs, arms, and shoulders.
- Butterfly crunch – lie on the back, twist the knees to the side, placing the soles close to your body and the hands set behind your head with the elbows near the ear-line. Contract the abs, take in and twist up the mid-section couple of inches off the ground, toward your legs. Lower and return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Side to side – lie on the floor with twisted knees, leveling the feet to the floor and the arms by the sides. Slide the left hand toward the left foot and take in during his move. Adjust the neck and head and press the lower back to the floor. Return to the beginning position and switch sides. Repeat the exercise 15 times for each side.
- Scissors – lie on the floor with the hands behind your head. Fix the abs and at the same time raise the right knee and touch one side of the elbow. Then switch sides. Repeat it 15 times for each side in 2 sets, while drawing the abs in smooth movement. Unwind the hands so that you don’t pull your neck.
- Fingers to toes – straight the legs, amplifying them towards the roof. Rest the arms by your body and you ought to be lying. Breathe in while you fix the muscular strength and amplifying your hands towards the toes. Level your back to the floor. Repeat 15 times.
- Reverse mash with resistance groups – rest with twisted knees and the arms kept by your body, holding one end of the band in each hand. Wrap the band around the shins’ tops and then lift the knees towards the mid-section so that your hips are hoisted and away from the floor. Stay like that for 3 seconds and then return to the beginning position. Do 10 repetitions in 2 sets.
- Leg swings – lie on the back and set the arms out to the sides. Breathe in while you lift the legs and feet, attracting the navel towards your spine and bringing the legs to the right side for 5 inches from the beginning stage. Return to the starting position and repeat the same movements on the right side. Do 15 repetitions on every side in 3 sets.
- Ball leg lift – lie on a ball with your face down and place the hands on the ground, rolling the ball forward. Level the feet tops to the ball. Then, lift the right leg a couple of inches towards the roof and keep the left leg and the back straight, holding like this for 3 seconds. Then lower it. Do 10 repetitions for each leg. Include 2 redundancies each week in order to show signs of improvement.
- Knee-ups – take two chairs with strong backrests and place yourself between them. Twist the elbow a bit and let the shoulders stay down. Lift the head and mid-section and unwind the neck. The abs need to be tight while you breathe in and conveying the knees to the mid-section. Do not swing forward and backward. When it is excessively troublesome for you, you may raise one knee at once. Repeat the exercise 15 times in 3 sets.
The following activities can help you smolder the midsection fat, but remember not to neglect the cardio exercises, practicing them more than 3 times a week.
- Medicine ball swing – set the legs at shoulder width and stand on the floor. Then twist the knees, and take a ball in the hands. Start squatting and swinging the ball behind you and between the legs. Stand up and swing in front of you and overhead. Repeat the activity 20 times.
- Abdominal hold – take a chair and sit on the edge, putting your hands over it as well. Indicate the fingers towards your knees. Get the stomach muscles and convey the toes 2-4 inches off the ground and then lift the butt cheek off the seat, staying like this for 10 seconds. Finally, lower your body and rest for a moment.
- The hundred – sit tall on a mat with twisted knees by the mid-section and placing the hands along its edges. Twist the knees and face down the palms while you breathe in. Lift your head and shoulders while you pump the arms 6 inches, reaching with your fingertips. Breathe in 5 pumps and exhale out for 5. Do hundred pumps. Press in the lower back towards the floor and lower the abs pulling them towards the spine.
- Squat push with turn – stand up and set your feet open while the arms places at shoulder stature. Hunch down with the knee bowed for 90o and turn the abdominal area to one side. You can rest after you do the same movements on the other side.
- The cobra – lie on the floor with your face down and set the palms by the mid-section. Raise your head and set the mid-section and shoulders off the floor while you pull the shoulders down. Stay like that for 2 seconds and lower the body. Do 8-10 repetitions.